We are almost home! The last thing you need to do now is connecting the layouts you just created to the Flexible Content widget.
You can add Flexible Content anywhere you want so you can use it on a regular page, a single post, a single page, etc. The only thing to keep in mind is that you have to use Elementor to add the Flexible Content widget.
- Depending on where you want to integrate Rexy you have to navigate to your page, page template, single page template, single post template, etc.
- Edit it with Elementor so that you end-up in the Elementor Editor.
- In the widget panel search for Flexible Content and drag it into your editor.
- First, you need to select your Flexible Content by clicking on the dropdown field.
- Then click on the grey + ADD ITEM button
- This will generate a list item that will contain all the layouts you want to use in your Flexible Content
- First, select the layout name by clicking on the dropdown field. Here you will see a list of all the ACF Layouts that you have created. Select the one that belongs to your chosen Flexible Content.
- Then choose your Layout template by clicking on the dropdown field. You see all the Elementor layouts that have been created on your website. That’s why it is important to name your layouts in a way the is recognizable as flexible layouts.
- To add another layout click again on the + ADD ITEM button and proceed till you have added all your layouts.
- When you are done click UPDATE.
And you are done!
And that’s it! You can now head over to your page, post, or wherever you have added your Flexible Content and start adding content.