The last thing you need to do now is connecting the layouts you just created to the Repeat Fields widget.
You can add Repeater Fields anywhere you want so you can use it on a regular page, a single post, a single page, etc. Also, you can use them inside Flexible Content. To see how you can achieve that, head over to Using ACF Repeater Fields with Flexible Content. The only thing to keep in mind is that you have to use Elementor to add the Flexible Content widget.
- Depending on where you want to integrate Rexy you have to navigate to your page, page template, single page template, single post template, etc.
- Edit it with Elementor so that you end-up in the Elementor Editor.
- In the widget panel search for Repeaters and drag it into your editor.
- First, you need to choose which kind of Repeater Field you want to add . The default is a ‘normal’ repeater, and can’t be used inside a Flexible Content. The other option is for using a ‘flexible’ repeater. For now, leave this setting as is.
- Now, you need to select your Repeater Field. Go to Repeater Name and click on the dropdown list.
- Choose the Repeater Field that you want to connect.
- The next step is to choose the layout for your repeater items. You have already created a layout, so select it by clicking on the dropdown list. You see all the Elementor layouts that have been created on your website. That’s why it is important to name your layouts in a way the is recognizable as flexible layouts.
- When you are done click UPDATE.
And that’s it! You can now head over to your page, post, or wherever you have added your Repeater Field and start adding content.